• Register
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Member Request

Member Request 6 years 5 months ago #2098

Hi,
Been a while since i have been here, I used to be on the TTP TS a bit with Frozendeath/Ashley. With the very close upcoming release of destiny 2 coming out, im planning/hoping to play it with you guys.

Game Name: Apache910/TrickyTitan
I have been playing games the majority of my life and is a daily requirement/need just like everyone,all the way from good old Nintendo consoles to right here on the PC since i was approximately 16+, i use to mainly play fps games like the battlefield and rainbow six series as well as some call of duty every now and then (dont hate me please XD), i recently started to branch out to some RPG games like Nier etc but my heart is still in fps.

I have been coming onto the TTP teamspeak for a few years here and there and really enjoy the people who i talk to and helps me keep in contact with some distant friends as well as making some new ones.

Hope you consider my request
Many Thanks, Nathan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Member Request 6 years 5 months ago #2099

Hey bud, thanks for the application, sounds good, just jump on ts and get to know all the guys and wreck some people on destiny with us

Member Request 6 years 5 months ago #2101

Sounds like a plan B)

Member Request 6 years 5 months ago #2103

Where in the west mids?

Member Request 5 years 1 month ago #2167

Game Name: Civiel
I have been playing games all of my life. I play GTAV, Destiny 2, Black Ops 4, Star Craft, Heros of the Sotrm, Deep Rock Galactic, Arma 2 and 3, Farming sim 15&17&19, Forest, The Division, BF3,4,1, and Hardline, Monster Hunter World, Counter Strike, Factorio, Rim World, Rainbow 6 siege, Wildlands, Garrys Mod, For honnor

I have been coming onto the TTP teamspeak for a few years here and there and really enjoy the people who i talk to

Thank You, Chris

Member Request 5 years 1 month ago #2168

Accepted and added.

S5 Box

Login/Logout

Register

Please click the image below to register with the site