• Register
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Only DICE can try nerfing a gun but make it better

Only DICE can try nerfing a gun but make it better 11 years 6 months ago #414

Was just looking through the current huge BF3 bugs list for the latest patch symthic.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=2883

and noticed this one for the M16 from the new patch...
symthic.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&postID=64155#post64155

haha DICE cant even edit a simple text config file to nerf/balance a gun without fucking it up and making it the best gun.

So looks like the M16 will have no suppression penalty and be the best gun still for the next 3 months until the next patch.

Typical DICE. :S
Last Edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Leki.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Only DICE can try nerfing a gun but make it better 11 years 6 months ago #415

lol fucking fail.

Last Edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Roo.

Re: Only DICE can try nerfing a gun but make it better 11 years 6 months ago #416

Well at least DICE now realise the AC130 Gunship is overpowered....more time based nerfs going to it...

tinyurl.com/8o76yte

gotta love DICE's excuse as to why they didn't notice the overpowered gunship. This proves they are a bunch of noobs, i could of told them the Gunship was overpowered just from watching the 10 second trailer of it! so how the fuck can 60 to 80 QA testers playing for months and DICE playing 5 days a week not see the problem lol.

At least gustav replied to my comment on how to fix it.....no patch for months tho heh.

Typical DICE....

Re: Only DICE can try nerfing a gun but make it better 11 years 3 months ago #513

well patch notes for 4th decemeber patch are out battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2832654788585875743/
11) Gunship balancing changes
We have now removed the gunship FLIR view (the position is still available, just not the black/white view) and decreased the damage radius of cannon explosions. This was done because of balancing reasons. Previously it was too easy for the gunner to get visual contact on enemy soldiers on the maps, and the splash damage is reduced to make it harder to kill infantry from the cannon seat.

Nice to see Gustav listened to my post to him and made the changes that I suggested to fix it :).... shame it takes him and DICE nearly 3 months to actually release a small patch to fix these problems though.

ahh well, not played for nearly 3 months but i'll be up for a game on the 4th to see this new expansion and see what new bugs have been added ;)

PREMIUM!!!

Re: Only DICE can try nerfing a gun but make it better 11 years 3 months ago #515

New map looks nice imo so I'm up for bit of bf action

Re: Only DICE can try nerfing a gun but make it better 11 years 3 months ago #517

Leki wrote:
Was just looking through the current huge BF3 bugs list for the latest patch symthic.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=2883

and noticed this one for the M16 from the new patch...
symthic.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&postID=64155#post64155

haha DICE cant even edit a simple text config file to nerf/balance a gun without fucking it up and making it the best gun.

So looks like the M16 will have no suppression penalty and be the best gun still for the next 3 months until the next patch.

Typical DICE. :S

BF3 patch: PS3 input lag removed, weapons balancing, and bug fixes

By: trydling Posted: 5 days ago

4) Weapons bug fixes

Fixed a bug where suppressive fire had reduced effect on the M16 and M5K when compared with other weapons.

SOURCE

You wasn't far out with your prediction, Just two weeks out. Good effort, We'll have to call you Nostradamus, or we could just call Dice woeful inept, money sponging, COD brown nosing, meatball loving twats.
Last Edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Roo.

S5 Box

Login/Logout

Register

Please click the image below to register with the site