• Register
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Suggestions

Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #1112

Firstly.. need to add Heli-Evac=10briefs-1spot.
-Missions loot, need add there mags for next sniper rifles = Cheytac,xm2010,msr,L115. Like 4-5mags.
Need to do building supplies missions with full walls and floors,not many ofcourse.
Alpha zone - need add more guns there,not only m107,how about as50 and others the best.
-Event Admin - who will do some events when will be many players.
-Jets, need to add f35b for sale,like 3bc, Unarmed ofcourse, because.. i like to find it and fly sometime.
-Take clothes.+ Ghillies from overwatch.
-Overwatch inventory System!!(where have carrying).
-Rule or script to not salvage and damage locked vehicles, but in script,u can safe ur vehicle in combat,so its bad in combat(for shooters).
-Viewdistance script for 2000metres.
-4(Side)Supply mission(red,yellow,green,blue circles..)
-NoWeight
and maybe thats all
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by YeLLeZ.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #1113

Alpha zone?!?....What am I missing, beyond sanity...lost that ages ago. :)
"I believe 2 things are infinite...the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not sure about the universe..." - Albert Einstein

Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #1119

• DY357LX
  • I would kill you for a crumpet.
YeLLeZ wrote:
Firstly.. need to add Heli-Evac=10briefs-1spot.
-Missions loot, need add there mags for next sniper rifles = Cheytac,xm2010,msr,L115. Like 4-5mags.
Need to do building supplies missions with full walls and floors,not many ofcourse.
Alpha zone - need add more guns there,not only m107,how about as50 and others the best.
-Event Admin - who will do some events when will be many players.
-Jets, need to add f35b for sale,like 3bc, Unarmed ofcourse, because.. i like to find it and fly sometime.
-Take clothes.+ Ghillies from overwatch.
-Overwatch inventory System!!(where have carrying).
-Rule or script to not salvage and damage locked vehicles, but in script,u can safe ur vehicle in combat,so its bad in combat(for shooters).
-Viewdistance script for 2000metres.
-4(Side)Supply mission(red,yellow,green,blue circles..)
-NoWeight
and maybe thats all

Mission Ammo - We'll add bits but we want people spending their cash too and not just hoarding it. You should have to shell out for rare ammo for rare guns.
Heli Evac - Nope. Far too buggy. The Epoch forums has 14+ pages worth of people struggling with it.
Building supplies missions - The missions system we use already has a building supplies mission but it turns out it was spawning the wrong loot crate. I'll fix it tomorrow.
Alpha Zone - It's a work in progress. We'll add a couple of crates and maybe a few missions up there.
Jets - No-one else has asked for them... armed or otherwise. Meh, maybe.
Take clothes etc from Overwatch - On the "to-do" list. Skins are amazingly buggy in ArmA 2. I have a mod planned which, when you kill someone, their skin/outfit appears in their gear so you can loot it. Might add it over the weekend.
Overwatch Inv System - Isn't this just a reskin/recolouring etc of the HUD?
View Distance script - View distance is set at 1500. Again, no-one has requested an increase or decrease. If you can find mod that allows players to alter it locally, feel free to post it here and I'll have a look at it. (Maca had one on the Epoch forums but all his stuff has been deleted, sadly.)
Side missions and colours - It might be possible to recolour the radius markers of each mission. I'll have a look in the code later. Extra missions are always nice but finding them is a bitch.
No weight - Nope.
And so is the Golden City blackened
With each step you take in my Hall.
Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting.
You have brought Sin to Heaven
And doom upon all the world.

Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #1121

just a thing I notices with the view distance when playing with it through Infistar.. Default set at 1500 but the higher the view distance the lower the fps ppl get when I changed it to 1000 view distance the fps went up by 3-5 then at 500 3-5 more on top of that end result- the view distance stays at 1500

Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #1123

no to jets, as50 or heli evac we cant make it to easy for you

Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #1124

Overwatch inventory system - its where have Item Carrying,where u can put one more gun,like u can use cheytac and simple m16(or hatchen like standart) ,and when u switch cheytac to m16 u can use ur backpack,so its really great.
And Side missions its about - spawn box with some great or notgreat loot,like blue -its medical stuff or clothes, red - its good rare weapon with 9mags,u didnt see this missions?
Red Mission: Weapons Cache
Green Mission: Building Supplies
Blue Mission: Medical Supplies
Yellow Mission: Treasure Missions

without Al,just box.

----
No weight - 80% servers using it,or walking zombies. And its great.

About mission ammo - i can spend 1bc for mags,but its need time,so i buying about 7-14mags... and spend about 4-5 per mission,and it will be great if i loot 3mags back.

And how about - Advanced building script?
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by YeLLeZ.

S5 Box

Login/Logout

Register

Please click the image below to register with the site