• Register
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mute the gimp please.

Mute the gimp please. 9 years 7 months ago #1486

I know I'm pretty new, and maybe not too well liked, but hey, I still like playing the server.
Tonight is the third night in a row Vangelis has been spouting constant shit in side, threatening players with bans, telling how admins all agree with him, and refusing to shut up. When anyone says anyt5hing that he dosent like, he starts on them and the vicious circle continues.
Even thought about 90% of the crap in side is typed by him, he blames everyone else for it.
If he is the server pet, has the protection of admins then fair enough, ignore what I say. I am not here to cause trouble, and I'm not playing the server to cause trouble. I know you have access to view all chat logs, even with dart, and surely at least 1 admin has witnessed this shit happening.

9.50 in the evening and the player numbers have dropped from around 15 to 5. He's still spouting shit,

This is not my opinion, this is fact, he is a lying twisted self centred creature.
I was playing under a different name and he was trying to convince me what had happened that I had witnessed, was in fact the complete opposite of what actually happened, and as a result, he swore the other player involved would be banned.
If you feel what I have just written deserves no attention then so be it, just keep an eye on the number of players every time he decides he's not getting enough attention.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mute the gimp please. 9 years 7 months ago #1487

• DY357LX
  • I would kill you for a crumpet.
In the future, please provide a screenshot or two to back-up your claims.

As far as I'm aware, none of the admins know this Vangelis person.
No-one gets special treatment. Ever. Especially not from me. I hate you all equally.
We've helped people in the past with various things and the saying "give an inch, they'll take a mile" springs to mind.

I've given Vangelis a 3 day ban for his attitude and name-dropping. (It makes everyone look bad if we ignore him and his venom.)

As for him typing shit... welcome to the internet. People are pricks. Ignore him.
I've considering completely removing Side Chat in the past but I think that would cause more problems than it solves.

And so is the Golden City blackened
With each step you take in my Hall.
Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting.
You have brought Sin to Heaven
And doom upon all the world.

Mute the gimp please. 9 years 7 months ago #1488

DY, I was hoping he would have been spoken to by admin in public to put an end to crap, I dunno about banning him, but it's your server and your decision.
Thanks for dealing with the matter, it's good to know there is someone there to sort things out when needed.
Remember DY, we all hate you too :)
Thanks man.

Mute the gimp please. 9 years 7 months ago #1513

This has nothing to do with me nor anything to do with the topic, but I think DY just says he hates us but deep down he is a kind loving chap and loves us all as friends and family of the TPP server :3

Mute the gimp please. 9 years 7 months ago #1514

• DY357LX
  • I would kill you for a crumpet.
Hm. Yeah. That's it.
And so is the Golden City blackened
With each step you take in my Hall.
Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting.
You have brought Sin to Heaven
And doom upon all the world.

Mute the gimp please. 9 years 7 months ago #1515

See DY you even took the time and probably the effort to find that funny video post, just for a come back... Like they say caring is sharing :3

PS: DY I have something for you on steam I bought it to see what it was but have no use for it maybe you would i'll give it to you next time your online at the same time as me.

S5 Box

Login/Logout

Register

Please click the image below to register with the site