• Register
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: trader griefing,

trader griefing, 9 years 6 months ago #1562

Can an admin please do something?
I'm in trader stary to buy food.
My little bird is locked in safe zone. Vulga drives into safezone in a tractor and rams the heli, destroying it.
I know why he did it, and who he did it for, and to be honest, if nothings done about it this time, then they win and we leave the server.,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

trader griefing, 9 years 6 months ago #1563

PIP is trying to join now but having battleye problem.

trader griefing, 9 years 6 months ago #1564

We noticed, as soon as his name came in the lobby, the 3 wise monkeys started behaving like people.
Thanks anyway

trader griefing, 9 years 6 months ago #1565

This is just stupid.

I did drive into stary half dead and clip his lil bird and it did dsync and blow up .

i was under no instruction to do so not that i take order from anyone.

i also said it was a mistake and offerd to pay for it all in chat. i waited while he just threw abuse at me over his mic and asked him for his key number because he sad they was gold inside. which i was also willing to pay for but he told me to go away.

and also while he has a problem with wearhint and vang i do not see how i am part of this.

i returned to server a few day ago screed with nothing hyper gave me a car with 30bcs in it and a ural with walls and morta nothing else no safe or anything i have been waiting to get the box to try and build a base back.

ive lost my humanity and all my doner tokens i am not a prick and was not acting at any point like one.

trader griefing, 9 years 6 months ago #1566

I'm not entering into an argument with you here, just like I refused to do on the server.
But I must say, you are blaently lying, both about the ramming and the following claim of me verbally abusing you.
You drove in with you tractor towards the gun trader tent, stopped, reversed then drove into the heli full straight on.
Not once did you hear my voice in chat, as at no time did I switch to local chat, it was set to side 100% of the time.
You did hear the other guy shout at you, vangelis and wearhint, so the abuse you thought your friend vangelis was giving me in voice, was directed at the wrong person.
Reply as you wish to this, you will hear no more from me, like your friend vangelis, i believe your only goal is to troll players, cause trouble, then threaten your victims with admins, just like the time vangelis got banned for that very reason.
Your mission failed, not 1 single fuck was given, damage to the server may be your only prize.
Good luck with your next mission.

trader griefing, 9 years 6 months ago #1567

smokin i have to say the damage to the server is people like you who jump to admin and forum.

you was on your mic telling how much of a dick i was for raming your lil bird.

i am not a bandit and i am not a troll farr from it.

hell i did not even know the lil bird was yours. and to top that off until now i had no problem with you.

i have not played with vang or wear in weeks that was the 1st time at stary i have seen them in game for ages.

at what point am i lying??? i hit you lil bird i offered to repay you ......if you cant see its a game and crap like this happens that is not my fault its yours buddy.

until all this is sorted bu a admin who can look at the logs and see i was trying to repay your for 10mins then i will stay off the server.

having a admin jump online and tell me to stop being a prick was bad enough without you thinking your a prime target and people want to mess with you.

and if it was not you shouting abuse on ur mic then why would they say..

OI you dick you just rammed my fucking heli ect ect?

trader griefing, 9 years 6 months ago #1568

Just let it go guys, the offer to replace it was made i seen that myself in the logs. all this bitching and arguments in chat has got to stop otherwise the server will die because no one will want to play in that sort of enviroment.
@vulga i aint forgot about your box, i will sort it next time im free and see you online.

trader griefing, 9 years 6 months ago #1569

i agree hyper i do not argue in game he just wound me up assuming i am something i am not.

would really like the box and the humanity i feel really unsafe on server right now :P

trader griefing, 9 years 6 months ago #1570

• DY357LX
  • I would kill you for a crumpet.
@vukga
My apologies for the way I approached this situation + msg'd you.

I've spent an average of 3 hours a night this week in either Epoch code or ArmA 3 Wasteland code getting the servers fixed in various ways. (Traders, mods, database losses etc.) We only have 2 people who maintain the code + the traders (myself and BioHazard) and BioHazard is M.I.A through no fault of his own.
Without Pip + Hyper in-game doing their thing to assist, I'd probably have banned you all through impatience.

Between the constant fixes and constant need to to monitor the logs for cheats, it quickly gets very annoying very fast. When people get that they want, there's very little gratitude... but when something is to their liking... holy Christ do they moan!

Suffice to say I lost my patience with people moaning/crying over a digital goods in a game.

Hopefully ArmA 3 Epoch is out soon and we can all switch over to that.

Again, my apologies, here's a high-5 off a cat.
And so is the Golden City blackened
With each step you take in my Hall.
Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting.
You have brought Sin to Heaven
And doom upon all the world.
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by DY357LX.

S5 Box

Login/Logout

Register

Please click the image below to register with the site