• Register
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Warz servers

Warz servers 11 years 2 months ago #616

Was browsing around earlier and found a bit of info on renting a WarZ game server. Although not official it is a in game screenshot. $89.99 for a 200 slot game server for 60 days is far from the amount they described when there were talks back in early September. I thought I heard a price of $20 - $30 for server rental. Seems that the DayZ server prices may be playing a roll in the pricing for The WarZ.

www.twzwiki.com/view/Servers

Minimum slots that can be rented is 70. Not sure if Gamer Exit will be getting a server, consider private servers will have limitations on the loot and weapon spawns. Why limit private servers?

taken from: gamerexit.com/threads/the-warz-game-server-renting.562/

Who's hosting the game servers?

OP Productions LLC are handling hosting and management of all game servers. We are not relying on players to buy and install and host game servers in order to connect to and enjoy the game.

Will I be able to host or rent my own private server?

Yes, not only that - you'll be able to rent a game server from inside the user interface without leaving the game. You will be able to choose server settings, configure things like public or private, password protection, allocate certain number of slots for your friends and clan members, etc.

What is limit of players per server?

When renting a server you'll be able to choose between a predefined number of player slots. The lowest amount of players per server is 70 and the maximum is 250.

What's about lag?

We feel really confident about the issue of lag since War Inc. Battle Zone uses the same engine and is able to host a very fast-paced, precise action shooting game, with up to 64 players per map and only three datacenter locations - East Coast USA, Netherlands and Russia. That and the fact that players from Australia have been dominating the leaderboards. We've also improved the network code to produce even better results.

taken from: thewarz.com/faq.html

Sergey Titov, the Executive Producer for the zombie MMO WarZ, has posted about the prices to rent your own private War Z server.

The prices will probably start at $15 per month for a 70 player server, although they are evaluating whether 30 player servers starting at $8-10 a month were viable.

According to the below screenshot, 200 player servers will be around $90 a month.

taken from: www.thewarz.co/server-prices-70-man-15-30man-8-10-200man-90/
Last Edit: 11 years 2 months ago by COOGii3.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

S5 Box

Login/Logout

Register

Please click the image below to register with the site