• Register
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Should the DayZ Epoch/OverPoch change map for a while?

Should the DayZ Epoch/OverPoch change map for a while? 9 years 8 months ago #1450

We've had a couple of people asking about the possibility of a new map due to Chernarus getting a bit stale.

I've put up a poll here:
http://strawpoll.me/2465032

The poll will run until September 14th (2 weeks) and we'll decide where to go from there based on poll results.

(Please bare in mind that several mods/addons such as AI and missions are unlikely to function on the new maps as they were coded for Chernarus's map co-ordinates. We'll get them working if we can but expect as very basic/bare-bones experience as well as your gear being wiped.)

Please forward the poll or this page to players on the server who might not otherwise see it.

Thanks.

Read more...
The topic has been locked.

Should the DayZ Epoch/OverPoch change map for a while? 9 years 8 months ago #1451

actually, in regards to not being overpoch.... gtxgaming.co.uk/forum/forum/main-categor...ayz-overpoch-taviana

Should the DayZ Epoch/OverPoch change map for a while? 9 years 8 months ago #1453

Overpoch Taviana would be awesome! please please please :D

Should the DayZ Epoch/OverPoch change map for a while? 9 years 7 months ago #1469

I feel that a map change would be awesome but only if it was overpoch and had missions and such because they add a lot to the game. With this in mind i have voted on the strawpoll but I only want it to change if its on overpoch and has addons, if this cant be achieved then in my opinion it should stay as chenarus. Also i know that addons may not be implemented straight away which is fine. I would love this to happen though :P :P

Should the DayZ Epoch/OverPoch change map for a while? 9 years 7 months ago #1479

I dont want a map change because I dont want to buildt my base again.

Should the DayZ Epoch/OverPoch change map for a while? 9 years 7 months ago #1494

I think It Would Be Nice To See A change in map e.g lingor island or any other map just for some fun

Should the DayZ Epoch/OverPoch change map for a while? 9 years 7 months ago #1495

• DY357LX
  • I would kill you for a crumpet.
Voting is over. The players have decided.
It's closed for discussion, for now.
And so is the Golden City blackened
With each step you take in my Hall.
Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting.
You have brought Sin to Heaven
And doom upon all the world.

S5 Box

Login/Logout

Register

Please click the image below to register with the site