• Register
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Day Z - ArmA II Mod

Day Z - ArmA II Mod 11 years 10 months ago #290

Hello all,

Anyone playing the new zombie-fest mod of ArmA 2?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Day Z - ArmA II Mod 11 years 10 months ago #291

Nope :dry:

Re: Day Z - ArmA II Mod 11 years 10 months ago #293

Hahaha, survival zombie game. Its actually very good, and very deadly.

Re: Day Z - ArmA II Mod 11 years 10 months ago #296

I thought about getting ArmA II but it never seemed to materialise :/

Oh on a side note, I moved the TTP history from the old site, I am going to add a little more to the bottom over the next day or two, I will try and keep it in the same spirit as the old stuff and I'll add you a credit to the bottom, because it's a rather nice piece to read :)

Re: Day Z - ArmA II Mod 11 years 10 months ago #297

Thank Roo :) It would be good to see it continued by the regulars, and no one can ever say that TTP simply 'picked their creation year out of thin air'!

Re: Day Z - ArmA II Mod 11 years 10 months ago #298

Heard about it, not sure its my thing i tend to shout at my monitor a lot with zombi type games "they get a little to exciting"

Re the side note; something that sets this clan apart is its history :) needs two or three new chapters adding now though!

Re: Day Z - ArmA II Mod 11 years 9 months ago #344

yeah iv been playing a bit of this, deadly? FUUUUUUUUCK !!!!

Zombies are the fucking least of ya worries man!! between gfx glitches, low frames, endless bugs and weird random shit at any given moment, warping glitchy zombies and ruthless bandits your chances of survival are NILL, especially if your lone wolfing! Nobody can be trusted!! Everyone is a friendly untill they get a weapon of any kind, then they are a cold blooded killer.

Everything kills you in the game, Zombies kill you, players kill you, running down hill's will kill you, proning in tree's or next to any object such as a wall, fence or PLAYER will get your fucking legs broken on a good day, walking over rocks is a death sentance! climbing a ladder will end your life sooner or later! many, many ways to die. and you will die from all of them.

Then there's the inventory, :blink: holy tits!! :S you will lose your shit man, you will lose your guns, you will lose everything you have, you will lose the fucking pack of your back if your not uber carefull coz shit has a nasty habit of disappearing. Picking shit up can only be discribed as a right fucking kerfuffle, it's a nightmarish dance of death as you forever jostle for the right angle to get the option to actually pick something up....... ahhh u know what, i could go on forever about all the horrible piles of clunge in this game (load times are a fucking good one too) Loading................ Recieving................Set up completed waiting for character to create.....................Loading....................... You got time to make a cuppa, have a shit, skin up, put the rubbish out, do a 5000 piece jigsaw, setup 2 boxes of scalextric and do a le mans!! then it might have loaded the cunt!

Somehow tho none of that shit has put me off, cant stop playing it as it happens :woohoo: Just wish to god it was'nt on that shitty third-generation Real Virtuality game engine.

I certainly would'nt recommend anyone buy this coz it will frustrate the fuckleberrys off ya!
But if you already have arma 2 and arma 2 OA, might aswell check it out!

Sometimes i think maybe i wanna join the army, I mean its basically like
fps except better graphics.
Last Edit: 11 years 9 months ago by RobDaBank.

Re: Day Z - ArmA II Mod 11 years 9 months ago #345

and thankyou for that interesting presentation on the game rob i wont be getting it

Re: Day Z - ArmA II Mod 11 years 9 months ago #346

the ending was somewhat of a surprise. Might get this next month.

Re: Day Z - ArmA II Mod 11 years 9 months ago #353

www.twitch.tv/yelotree/b/326977212 Me playing with some american kid on his stream, we chase a dude round in the woods and never find him. Then we switch servers and die instantly :) iv had better dayZ! I need a squad that dont have a 15 year old american n00b in it. Im now recommending this game to all :) even you Rab my buddy!

Sometimes i think maybe i wanna join the army, I mean its basically like
fps except better graphics.

Re: Day Z - ArmA II Mod 11 years 9 months ago #360

Been watching my bro play this for about a week. It's really boring at the start, but once you get into it, it looks so much fun. I won't be getting it, but if you have a few teammates and can actually meet up in the 250km square map, you can get some right madmax/28weeks later action going. Especially if people are organised and have also managed to scavange a vehicle.

Havn't seen him even try the 'real' game yet lol, he just plays this mod.

Nighttime is shit scary! Why do people play at night!!?

Day Z - ArmA II Mod 11 years 1 month ago #711

Hey you are able to play Dayz with only buying operation arrowhead

Get Arma 2 free here -> free.arma2.com/activation/
Works for me

S5 Box

Login/Logout

Register

Please click the image below to register with the site