• Register
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Getting the best gear

Getting the best gear 11 years 5 months ago #454

with most people hitting level 80 i thought i would put where to get the best gear.

For 42000 karma you can get exotic (orange) armour from the karma guys at the temples of each god in the last 3 zones (Cursed Shore and Malchor's Leap and Straits of Devastation) each god has different bonuses on the armour so pick one you like. The temple also needs to be in pact control by players doing the events leading up to it before you can access the karma guy. So save your karma for this and dont waste it on the shit karma sellers in the main cities as it costs more and is not as good.

You should also 100% complete the 2 (or 3) last zones as you get very good exotic stuff.

The best breather (underwater armour) in the game can be bought from Gavebeorn's Waypoint in Winterknell Shore in Cursed Shore for 1150 karma.

once you have done the above any other stuff you need then the trade post is good, roughly level 80 rare (yellow) weapons are about 20 silver and level 80 exotic weapons around 2 gold each

anyone know any other good shit then post where :)

edit: links to the armour
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Arcon_armor_of_Dwayna
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Armageddon_armor_of_Balthazar
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Aurora_armor_of_Melandru
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mortal_armor_of_Grenth
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Rubicon_armor_of_Lyssa
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Whispering_armor_of_Infiltration
Last Edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Leki.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Getting the best gear 11 years 5 months ago #455

Soundsgood! I'm spending all my gaming time playing Heroes of Newerth with my bro lately, but will get back to GW2 at some point and help Gandara claw our way up the leaderboard! :D:D

Also. Legendary weapons. If anyone is dedicated/pro/sad enough to farm one of them, I'll send you my stack of onnomberry's!

Re: Getting the best gear 11 years 5 months ago #457

doubt i can be arsed trying to get the Legendary weapons, i would like them tho :).....but i bet it would be quicker, easier and probably more fun to just get a job in real life for a week and then use the money earned from the job to buy gems to buy gold and then buy the stuff you need on trading post heh.
Last Edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Leki.

Re: Getting the best gear 11 years 5 months ago #459

Leki wrote:
doubt i can be arsed trying to get the Legendary weapons, i would like them tho :).....but i bet it would be quicker, easier and probably more fun to just get a job in real life for a week and then use the money earned from the job to buy gems to buy gold and then buy the stuff you need on trading post heh.

LOL! :D:D

This is really helpful. dulfy.net/2012/10/03/gw2-endgame-gearing-guide/ Explains everything about how tog et the endgame items and where from etc.

Re: Getting the best gear 11 years 5 months ago #462

docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ala...HFRLU9RRmNnOUE#gid=0 I'll make what you need if you supply me with mats, if not I can make a few.

S5 Box

Login/Logout

Register

Please click the image below to register with the site