• Register
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: GW2 WvW/Xpac interview. And welcome to new members

GW2 WvW/Xpac interview. And welcome to new members 11 years 3 months ago #546

http://gamingbolt.com/guild-wars-2-interview-we-talk-to-areanet-about-how-the-mmorpg-has-been-doing-post-launch/2

Really nice interview, a good read. But to sum it up:

*Jan and Feb's monthly updates are going to be huge, on the level of an expansion pack.
*Feb see's a big WvW update. I've also read they will be adjusting the amount of AoE certain classes can put out. No idea if this is cooldown, damage nerf, movement restrictions, whatever. Personally holding off on my D/D ele until then, might be something for anyone making an alt to bear in mind, might not.
*There will be expansions that you also have to pay for, but will not be necessary...

Also, big welcome to our new Italian members. There are 3-4 of them and they are actually members of multiple guilds. They're mates and have their own guild for the bank, are members of other random and obviously inferior guilds, and joined us for the WvW. Hoping these players will allow us to tackle even bigger groups! When everyone's back it will be nice to get a night where we meet up on TS and wvw, they're looknig forwards to it. They also have alts, so it might be confusing for a while, just a heads up. One of them has leveled to 10 20times to get 'free' Black Lion keys lol, didn't even know people did this.

Also, no idea when the next WvW events are gonna be as supershank has been pve'ing/lvling alt's, but Gandara has been making a great name for itself lately. If we actually win this matchup we'll be TIER3! Amazing considering how long we hovered around tiers 8-9 haha.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

S5 Box

Login/Logout

Register

Please click the image below to register with the site