• Register
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Are you buying BF1?

Are you buying BF1? 7 years 6 months ago #1940

So BF1 is out in a few days and people with 10 hour trial accounts and early access are playing it now. If you been living under a rock then here is some guys cinematic alpha gameplay

You can buy it cheapest from cdkeys.com www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/battlefield-1-pc-origin for £35.99 (or £34.19 with 5% off coupon www.facebook.com/cdkeyscom/app/393344207416996/ , create cdkeys.com account before applying coupon) but if you are lazy and want to give EA cunts more of your money then you can buy it direct on origin for £50 to £105.

If you use cdkeys.com and paypal make sure you use the same email address as your paypal account. They will send the key one day before release (20th)

If they out of stock or price changes etc then use cdkeyprices.com/battlefield-1-cd-key or www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-battlefield-...-key-compare-prices/ to find best deal.

I've been very sceptical that BF1 will be good and from playing the alpha and beta it had a lot of problems which I thought DICE would never fix as they never do. However they really have been listening to feedback, even posting on the forums responding and even thanking me and other people for my feedback and videos. Problems like not being able to revive, not being able to vault over walls, getting randomly killed in action for no reason, invisible walls blocking bullets, getting stuck on shit constantly etc etc which have really pissed me off for years in many different battlefield games are now either fixed or at least massively improved!

Even the netcode/hit reg is the best its ever been and maybe even better than games like counter strike! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FSQp7iG3Cw

It's like DICE actually want to make a good battlefield game this time! Very odd :) ...I also like the WW1 setting as it feels like WW2 again....none of all these annoying modern no skill gadgets....no more beep beep beep lock on missiles bullshit....you have to aim and do shit yourself now :)

It is still a battlefield game so I'm sure there will be some bugs and problems on release but people that are playing it are all saying positive stuff so it should be one of the better BF launches.

Hopefully it will be good for clan matches too and we can get some TTP BF games going again :)

Anyway post below if you are going to buy it or not.

So far we have:
Leki
Frozen
Giblet
blazius (although he has no money and is willing to sell himself to get a key....no takers so far)
coogie
Jimbob
Fat&Angry
Kiton (when he gets some money together)
Apac
Boom
carlito
roo
crazylionHD
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Leki.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Are you buying BF1? 7 years 6 months ago #1941

When i have upgraded, (again) i seem to be 5 years behind everyone else :S

Are you buying BF1? 7 years 6 months ago #1942

Not buying it at the stupid prices they asking atm, maybe one day in a sale.

Are you buying BF1? 7 years 6 months ago #1943

Not for me this one. I had this on pre-order but decided to cancel it.

Are you buying BF1? 7 years 6 months ago #1944

I don't think £35 for a game you will spend potentially 100's of hours on is too much money. Especially for a game where they are making a lot of effort with that is actually good. Stop being Tight Hyper :P Also what made you cancel Tas?

Are you buying BF1? 7 years 6 months ago #1945

I played the beta for a hour if that. Although it was nice to get that feeling of camaraderie back bombing around in those tanks I must admit that I just don't think I will get the enjoyment that I have had from the other Bf titles. Never say never, but not now that's for sure.

Are you buying BF1? 7 years 6 months ago #1946

yer done it through the link says will get key around 21st :unsure:

Are you buying BF1? 7 years 6 months ago #1947

Tas it is very good now I am on the full game trail through Origin access its the best one ive played mind i didnt play BF2 or Bad Company. But if alot of us play the more fun it will be .

Are you buying BF1? 7 years 6 months ago #1948

Forgot about Origin access I will install that and give it another try.

Are you buying BF1? 7 years 6 months ago #1949

Good Lad, I will be on tonight playing if you are around.

Are you buying BF1? 7 years 6 months ago #1951

Giving you all a head start. Will be on soon base raping you into a rage quit. <3

Are you buying BF1? 7 years 6 months ago #1953

Yes, but on the PS4 for now (don't ask!)

I am hoping to be back on the PC sometime next year :D

I will be back!! That is a threat and a promise haha

Are you buying BF1? 7 years 6 months ago #1957

Purchased.

You have to have an account to get the 5% off. The code doesn't work otherwise. Took me a solid 10minutes to figure out. Saved £1.90 Woop

Gonna let it download. Off to the shops to by a loaf of bread with my winnings
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Roo.

Are you buying BF1? 7 years 5 months ago #1962

So, who has BF1?, never seems to be anyone online to play BF1 with :(

we need to do some recruiting

Are you buying BF1? 7 years 5 months ago #1963

• DY357LX
  • I would kill you for a crumpet.
Is it any good? I always get a bit bored of the Battlefield games. And it always feels like the people with the most stuff unlocked (attachments, weapons, etc) have the advantage. I guess that's the advantage of sticking with the game and being committed, bit it makes the first 10-15 levels a ball-ache and not much fun.
And so is the Golden City blackened
With each step you take in my Hall.
Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting.
You have brought Sin to Heaven
And doom upon all the world.
  • Page:

S5 Box

Login/Logout

Register

Please click the image below to register with the site