• Register
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Are you buying BF1?

Are you buying BF1? 7 years 4 months ago #1964

yeah, its awesome!, and no its all balanced completely, I still use the standard level 1 guns in most cases, its all down to preference I suppose, id recommend trying the trial first
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Are you buying BF1? 7 years 4 months ago #1965

• DY357LX
  • I would kill you for a crumpet.
Well... seeing as it's my birthday, and I mod the Exile server for free... you and Tasinger should gift me it and I'll play it whenever the hell you (not Tas) want. :)
And so is the Golden City blackened
With each step you take in my Hall.
Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting.
You have brought Sin to Heaven
And doom upon all the world.

Are you buying BF1? 7 years 4 months ago #1966

ah well happy birthday!, if I had the money id buy it you, I already got it for myself and the old man!

Are you buying BF1? 7 years 4 months ago #1967

DY357LX wrote:
Is it any good? I always get a bit bored of the Battlefield games. And it always feels like the people with the most stuff unlocked (attachments, weapons, etc) have the advantage. I guess that's the advantage of sticking with the game and being committed, bit it makes the first 10-15 levels a ball-ache and not much fun.

I also hate the unlocks and not having things unlocked that are better but BF1 isn't really like that, you can unlock things mostly in what ever order you want...a few things have a class rank that is needed but its really easy to get them in just a few hours of playtime.

BF1 is better than BF3 and BF4 release by miles....it still has some issues but DICE seem to be a bit smarter and better at patching these days.

Give it a go and come join us.
  • Page:

S5 Box

Login/Logout

Register

Please click the image below to register with the site