• Register
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: COMPLAINT

COMPLAINT 9 years 8 months ago #1346

So what happened...
I came into stary, there was one of the new missions right outside to the north east(the mission was done by the time I first entered stary). I ran out of the trader to have a look at it and i get shot barely a second after I left the trader, I wasn't even over the hill so the shooter was behind or to my side and had no interest in the mission. Guy who killed was (MDK)rover.
This is not the first time on of the moon/mdk or whatever they want to call themselves break the rules in and around the traderzones. They think they can just break rules because they are big donators, but they should be the example for the rest.
The topic has been locked.

COMPLAINT 9 years 8 months ago #1347

They tried the same thing to me, uploading the footage now but will take a while cuz my internet is powered by hamsters!

COMPLAINT 9 years 8 months ago #1348

Right footage = uploaded here ,
btw sorry for the length of the video cba to edit it and also sorry for low audio/video quality i had to compress this shit down otherwise it would of taken me roughly 15 hours to upload, also sorry for using the sneaky little bandage glitch but i think the situation called for it! Also at some point rover pointed out i had written/wrote whatever "Thanks for the suv!" whereas really if you check the logs or some shityou will find i write somthing along the lines of "Thanks for leaving the key for this suv in the suv!", hope this gets sorted out cuz this shit just aint right :S
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Tim.

COMPLAINT 9 years 8 months ago #1349

i was behind Stijn when it happened and saw what happened to Tim
we(stijn and i) arrived in stary to sell alpha loot
we saw the mision was done there and wanted to see the Mansion(new missions ans such on)
as stijn said he got shot instantly after leaving trader

5 mins later tim arrived with newly found suv(was in side chat)
he arrived and got shot just b4 entering the stary safezone

Rover admitted it in direct speech(should be on tim's recording)

he also said:"f*ck the rules" (also should be on the recordings

COMPLAINT 9 years 8 months ago #1350

• DY357LX
  • I would kill you for a crumpet.
Guys... it's bandits being bandits.

What do you want us to do?

And for the record, only 1 of them has donated.
And so is the Golden City blackened
With each step you take in my Hall.
Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting.
You have brought Sin to Heaven
And doom upon all the world.

COMPLAINT 9 years 8 months ago #1351

Bandits being bandits? Mmkay sure... Just wanna put out there that i was banned for four hours because i tried to help a guy out with somthing he asked in sidechat but if somone brakes like, one of the only rules thats ever been made clear (atleast to me it has) twice in like 20 mins and theres video footage of him doing it the resppnse is "its just bandits being bandits"? Mmkay cool i suppose i probanly wouldt of even posted that video up here if ritchie hadnt asked me to :/

COMPLAINT 9 years 8 months ago #1352

• DY357LX
You were banned for 28 minutes. The guy was being a lazy prick and a massive inconvenience. I didn't want him asking questions and pestering Admins every 3 minutes. I wanted him to ask least look on Google for all of 8 seconds. The answers to his (already answered at least twice) questions were there but he was too lazy to look.

I'm not being sarcastic here, I genuinely don't know what you want us to do fights going on in and around Stary.

Party A tells one story, Party B tells another.

COMPLAINT 9 years 8 months ago #1354

Nice video btw... what was that cheat u did as soon as u got shot went down with a timer... and get back up right away? what did u in ur gear that made u get back up? shouldnt of self-incriminated urself -which will be addressed with higher-ups

first want to point out that im seeing this with an unbiased view of both side and what happened.. either way seems like alot of shit happened around that area. 2 different sides to the story. bandits being bandits is a good way to put it ... NO NEED TO MOAN AND CHALLENGE THE PLAY EVERYTIME U GET KILLED ... getting killed is part of DayZ gotta remember also the intention of the safezones at traders are there to HELP against theft on vehicle or backpack and getting killed while trying to make money NOT GUARANTEE IT should still have to watch out for malicious players camping, near missions, and following u out of traders to let their friends know ur location to set u up. its over, it happened, deal with it, get over it and get them back

going to the mission from stary opened u up to be fair game but really nothing im gonna do now
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by BioHazard.

COMPLAINT 9 years 8 months ago #1355

Ban Tim immediately.

Its not the first time we have seen him fall to ground and get up like this, now we know how he did it.

COMPLAINT 9 years 8 months ago #1356

im with you on that one bio and looks like he goes to bandage is it a cheat or glich

COMPLAINT 9 years 8 months ago #1357

• DY357LX
BioHazard wrote:
going to the mission from stary opened u up to be fair game but really nothing im gonna do now

I think this is the key element here. If you didn't want to die you simply had to stay in the safe zone.

You antagonized a player known for being a bandit (a very patient bandit might I add) and he killed you for it.

As for exploting the bandage glitch... we can't let that slide.

COMPLAINT 9 years 8 months ago #1359

right i was out with some cult members and a fellow king just killing Ai. we hear a car i go have a look see
upon seeing the car in starry i let the cult know what they look like . i am told by the other king who it was or cud be
i make a snap call and find a good cover spot to keep my eye on them and my cult. from my spot i can see them trading so i tell my cult to speed up the killing of the Ai.
a few secs later all the Ai was dead so the other king send in are canon fodder and for the pure hell of it a rocket that ended up killing one of are own
at this point the hotzone was clear i see the 2 dude react to the message both left stary and made there way up the hill towards the hotzone 1 did not make it that far tbh as the fool did not use the cover of the trees the 2nd i lost site of
so i came up with a plan that did not need duck tape i left the bush i was in made a mad dash to the car the 2nd skulls came in and sat in it yelling lol free car the 2nd skull reacted to this and came back to his car i hold him up a wee bit giving my cult time to loot and bug out
as they was looting they got shot at so i left the 2nd skull in stary and headed up the hill keeping to the bushes to see if i can spot the shooter i was late and a king was killed not long after are SUV was take and was even bragged about taking the SUV
i hear the SUV coming so i move ready to shot but Zack try to kiss me so i did not take the shot. but the SUV pulled hard left as if he had seen me and Zack so i shot him dead he then got back up just like Zack dose as they turn from human to Zack

i also have a vid i can post if it is needed i will post. in the vid you all see all that i just say as well as a exploit bean used
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Rover.

COMPLAINT 9 years 8 months ago #1360

so basically you can now camp stary and kill everyone who enters and leaves the trader?
OK thanks i know what to do now

COMPLAINT 9 years 8 months ago #1361

• DY357LX
If you can (fairly) cover the entire perimeter of Stary's safezone, then yeah, go crazy.

COMPLAINT 9 years 8 months ago #1362

so the rules changed? just to be sure?
cause couple of days ago it was stil no camping stary/no stealing in stary/no killing in stary(not just the trader but also the aerea around it
  • Page:

S5 Box

Login/Logout

Register

Please click the image below to register with the site