• Register
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Problem

Problem 9 years 6 months ago #1459

me and 3 friends got 3 Brief cases (which is a lot to us cause we started not to long ago) and we went to buy a chopper. when we bought a HU-1Y at the hero trader and someone bought a car at the same time. when we tried to move them the chopper flew up into the air and blew up killing us. we got our stuff back but we where wondering if we can get a new chopper. If we need it we have pics of the chopper and us blown up and dead at the trader, if thats enough proof.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problem 9 years 6 months ago #1460

I would love to see them pics if you were the same 2 guys that left hero trader as I was landing in my gyro copter.
There was a nissan car on fire at the spawn point, but the heli took off as I was landing, and flew towards klen.
It was then shot at by a KA35 armed thing that also shot at me when I left the traders.
Either you or 1 of your friends were giving the guys who shot you some verbal for shooting at you, and supposedly making you guys kill yourselves.
If that was you guys, you were not dead at traders but somewhere on the way to klen, as I flew away from traders, the testicle (KA35) was landing to loot, they took some shots in my direction, but being small and nippy, they gave up.
Hope I can have a look at those pics.

Problem 9 years 6 months ago #1461

Well after smokin's statement there i would need to see this proof before refunding anything.

Problem 9 years 6 months ago #1462

Exogamez will post the pictures soon. he was the one that went to get our stuff back. It was, me, mischief, googler, and exogamez that died, We where the only people on the server to so you where not there smokin.

Problem 9 years 6 months ago #1463

i dont know how to insert the picture from steam but here is a link to his account.

steamcommunity.com/id/ExoPlaysGames/screenshots/

Problem 9 years 6 months ago #1464

Giz, if the incident happened later then i apologise, it's just what you described fits very well with what I witnessed.
It was you that my earlier description was about though wasn't it? Just so its clear I was not making it up, heli leaving hero camp, burning car on spawn spot, and KA135 shooting?

I have no intentional enemies on the server, but there are a couple of guys who lie their asses off every time there's an incident, and liars are worse than bandits :) so if I cross paths with em, I'll share all the ammo I have with their heads :)

Problem 9 years 6 months ago #1465

you don't need to apologies, I don't mind. I am just trying to see if i can get my money or chopper back cause i need the money for building supplies. My base is only made of wood so i really need the money :P

Problem 9 years 6 months ago #1466

Regardless of outcome gizmo, look me and dodgy up on the server, we have plenty of supplies, should you require help.

Problem 9 years 6 months ago #1468

That be rite give our crap away ppl will start to think we friendly :woohoo:

Problem 9 years 6 months ago #1470

so is anyone going to help?

Problem 9 years 6 months ago #1471

and now our armed ball chopper was destroyed when it was locked!!!

Problem 9 years 6 months ago #1472

we still have the keys for it but it was destroyed

Problem 9 years 6 months ago #1474

Ill take care of it when I get home from work...

Problem 9 years 6 months ago #1480

ok thank you

Problem 9 years 6 months ago #1481

• DY357LX
  • I would kill you for a crumpet.
It's been sorted.
And so is the Golden City blackened
With each step you take in my Hall.
Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting.
You have brought Sin to Heaven
And doom upon all the world.

S5 Box

Login/Logout

Register

Please click the image below to register with the site