• Register
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: safezone destruction

safezone destruction 9 years 5 months ago #1551

i was patrolling my base when a heli tried to evade me by going inside a safe zone, the aircraft dealer. after waiting for some time for him to leave since the only reason he went there wad to avoid pvp, he started shooting me so i flew inside the safe zone to prevent further damage. instead of him flying off though, whose heli could have outrunned me, he decided to ram me inside the safe zone thus destroying mine and his heli in the process.
The person in question is desci pati and i would appreciate if people wouldnt exploit safe zones to escape engagement and on top off it to ram their opponent, thus entering pvp under filthy terms and unfair ones or if he could do somehting anatomically impossible with a stick in his rectum :)
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by wearhint.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

safezone destruction 9 years 5 months ago #1552

I think you your a bit mistaken son, ive been flying about in a recon 185 as you well know because it was ME you (sorry, Vangelis the gunner) shot at and (tried to) chased from up north. Wasn't me that was in a heli so I would appreciate it if you could actually READ the sidechat yourself and not rely on the twisted tails of your partner in crime Vangelis.

safezone destruction 9 years 5 months ago #1553

And furthermore to our chat in game after my previous post, thanks for admitting it was basically a "guess" that it was me.

Doesn't detract from the fact a player could have been banned wrongly, in future please make sure, with regards to myself you

Read and understand what is said in sidechat with regards to WHAT question players are answering to the player WHO asked it(can be confusing, I know)

Are in possession of ALL the FACTS (not assumptions)

And are 100% sure BEFORE you start throwing accusations on the forum.

But thanks for the stick idea... shows maturity son.

S5 Box

Login/Logout

Register

Please click the image below to register with the site