• Register
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: All the question you have about Patch 2/12/13

All the question you have about Patch 2/12/13 11 years 2 months ago #624

All the question you have about Patch 2/12/13 answered here.

Hello All,

I couldn't help but read question after question on the newest patch release about all kinds of things so I wanted to answer with the facts I've found and also the facts that you, the community, send to me by posting on this thread.
I will try to update it when I can.

Is a Private Server a Stronghold Server?
No, a private server is a gaming server like the servers you currently play on however you are in control. You can change whether you want it public or not.

What are the Server prices?
There's an article dated back to August which had the following prices as well as slot choices. (May I just clarify that these prices were last year and they may have altered it.)
Here are the details for the monthly payments:

30 Slot - $10 (This was discussed however may not be implemented as a choice.)
70 Slot - $15
200 Slot - $90

Not all the slot choices were mentioned in the article however I'm sure they'll probably be choices for a 60 Slot, 100 Slot and a 120/150 Slot.
It's been confirmed that payments will be done via GC and not actual direct payments. GC Prices are unconfirmed.

What can you control on the Private Servers?
You can control whether you prefer to keep the server private or public.
You can kick or ban players from your server.
You may potentially be able to change the Day/Night cycle. (Not Confirmed)
You may be able to create reserved slots (Not Confirmed)

Server details will be posted on Monday by Kewk or a DEV

What exactly do you mean by 'Redesigned Loot Spawns'?
Basically they've started from the beginning again. They've separated everything into categories which are Civilian, Police and Military.
Each one has specific items for example:

Small, Medium and maybe Large Back Pack - Civilian.
Alice Ruck Sack - Police.
Military Ruck Sack - Military. (Obviously)

Now what they've done is civilian grade gear would spawn in places that you would commonly find a civilian like a house, hotel, Grocery Store, Post Office etc.
Police grade gear would be in Police cars, Police Stations etc and Military grade gear would be in Military Bases, Military Vehicles etc.

No new Anti-Hack cheat or update?
Actually there is but mentioning that on Patch Notes is incredibly stupid.
Kewk did in fact mention a patch for a hack on a thread posted 2 days ago.

What about the Skill Tree, REP System, Missions, Characters etc that was mentioned in Dev Diary, 2/1
Well, if you read it carefully Jonny actually mentioned things they were working on and not things that were going to be implemented in the upcoming patch and I feel a lot of people didn't read carefully and got confused about the whole thing.

The things he mentioned in the upcoming patch notes were the following:
Server Rental
Groups
Skills
In game access to your inventory and the marketplace from safe settlements

Now I know Skills was one said to come and obviously as majority of you have stated in your angered posts. They are in fact not in the new patch however like the previous patch. Everyday they edited it and tweaked or added something so I wouldn't say lose hope yet until we get a confirmed answer from Kewk.

What's an NPC?
NPC is a Non-Playable Character. It's a character that's controlled by the game and not a real person. The NPC to be implemented into the game will be a Sales Person. A character that will allow you to buy and potentially sell items.

I can't remember any of the other questions but I'm sure if I went back I could probably find me.

Please leave any questions, answers or opinions at the bottom.
I'll make sure to check daily and update this thread with all the Q&A's

Updated: 02/09/2013

Original Post
The administrator has disabled public write access.

All the question you have about Patch 2/12/13 11 years 2 months ago #625

AWESOME!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

S5 Box

Login/Logout

Register

Please click the image below to register with the site