• Register
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NEW Dayz Server! -> TTP'n'friends unite

NEW Dayz Server! -> TTP'n'friends unite 10 years 1 month ago #971

Well, I can only say I tried everything to keep the admins from shutting down our beloved Epoch server. But I couldn't find anyone on TS (atleast when I was on), nor did my suggestions in the forum change their mind.

So before everyone is leaving to new adventures and I don't see most of you guys again, I would like to try and get us all focus on one DayZ Epoch Server. The one I found and already tested is called:

EUL33T Chernarus Epoch #1 SSD [Indestructible Bases][Roaming-AI][Snap-Build][Spawn With Bike][No-Decay][Tanks][SelfBB][Missions][Safezone/Anti-theft][Extra Barracks][Custom Traders + Loads more][Active & Non-combative admins]

From the first impression it was pretty cool - good amount of basic playerbase, you can choose your spawn location, you spawn in with a windchester. You can deploy a bike and for example balota has 3 extra barracks. All in all I think the ones who want to continue their journey in DayZ Epoch can meet up there and keep up playing.

Let me know if you wanna come too, Harry, Pretty Gom and me will be there. <3
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Ash.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

NEW Dayz Server! -> TTP'n'friends unite 10 years 1 month ago #972

its sad that the servers shutting and we would have joined you guys but we found one to so if your server turns out to be crap were on this
62.210.149.94:2402
uk 420
seems good most of the same mods its got more traders and the loot is a bit harder to get hold of not 100% shure if were staying coz its still not like ttp was lol

NEW Dayz Server! -> TTP'n'friends unite 10 years 1 month ago #974

We been to uk 420 before we came to TTP. But we left since they didn't have Roaming AI which for us is a big part of the game.

NEW Dayz Server! -> TTP'n'friends unite 10 years 1 month ago #975

yea a noticed that, sucks lol. well if we change all check yours out first

NEW Dayz Server! -> TTP'n'friends unite 10 years 1 month ago #976

• DY357LX
  • I would kill you for a crumpet.
You guys are slowly realising how much time and balancing we put into the server to keep it fun, fair and performing well :-)
And so is the Golden City blackened
With each step you take in my Hall.
Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting.
You have brought Sin to Heaven
And doom upon all the world.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by DY357LX.

NEW Dayz Server! -> TTP'n'friends unite 10 years 1 month ago #977

I am actually testing a new host atm, but cannot make it like old server as dy3 deleted his old pbo's, will update if we can get it running correctly.

S5 Box

Login/Logout

Register

Please click the image below to register with the site